The Amazing, Super Spectatcular Headline That Will Get All Attention!
And Amazing Side Effects Can Start to
Change Your Life in as Little as 7 Days!
And this is the super special sub headline if we need it.
Some Questions We Have Received:
Q: I eat yogurt and drink kombucha. Isn’t that better than a pill?A: Yogurt and kombucha usually only contain two major strains of bacteria - lactobacillus and acidophilus. These bacteria are transient - in other words, they do their job, then they leave your system. And honestly, you have no idea the bacterial combinations in these foods are, or the strength of those bacteria.However, ProIQ Advanced Probiotic is a proprietary blend of 8 of the most influential strains of bacteria and they’re much more powerful than the bacteria found in yogurt and kombucha. These bacteria have been shown to be a vital part of a healthy gut environment.
Q: You have billions of bacteria on your label, why does that make it better?A: We rely on cold, hard science and extensive testing. Based on quantifiable scientific studies, we have found beneficial effects begin at 2.5 to 5.0 billion for daily use. We designed ProIQ Advanced Probiotic to fit this data. Anything less is a waste, and anything more could trigger undesirable effects.
Q: My health food store sells a top quality probiotic for less than you. Why should I pay more and not buy local?A: Simply put - QUALITY and PRICE. You’ll notice that comparable products are far more expensive than ProIQ Advanced Probiotic. Sure there are cheap products out there, but they’re inferior, probably ineffective, and really only sold to give you a false sense of security.
As far as buying local, of course, we do support buying local which is why we source as much as possible from the USA - but we also support saving money where you can while still getting top-quality. I'm sure you would agree.
Q: How long does a bottle last?A: Each bottle contains a 30 day supply of capsules. You are to take one per day in the morning with food.
Q: I took a probiotic and got sick. What happened?A: This is called a Herxheimer reaction.
As the body detoxifies and candida and other bad bacteria die off, it’s not uncommon to experience slightly unpleasant detox symptoms. Initially, you could see an aggravation of gas and bloating symptoms as the good bacteria move in to establish a healthy colonization of your intestinal tract.
But once these good bacteria take hold in your system, these symptoms should start to ease up. This is why we don’t put a “loading dose” in ProIQ Advanced Probiotic. We want your system to evolve into health.
Q: Can this get rid of my candida and UTI infections?A: In a recent study published in May 2012 in the Journal of American Medical Association, 63 randomized controlled trials showed that out of 11,811 people, those who were on probiotics had a reduction antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
And ladies - we know what diarrhea causes - UTIs!
So, you should try adding a probiotic to your day while you’re on antibiotics to make sure that your intestinal tract stays healthy and balanced. This will help reduce your risk for UTIs. As far as candida, evidence also suggests that when given the chance, healthy bacteria will “outcompete” the bad bacteria for sustenance in your digestive system. They will literally “squeeze out” candida - bad bacteria.
The more that you can fill your intestine with healthy bacteria like the strains found in ProIQ Advanced Probiotic, the less chance that candida yeast will have of taking over your gut. Don’t miss a dose.
Q: But aren’t these super high standards kind of expensive?A: Sure. So expensive that most of the supplement industry, such as the brands you may find in the drug store and even health food stores, may skip one or more of the steps we take.
But that’s our difference. We want to make sure our products fulfill the claims on their labels, so they work for YOU as the studies prove…and the only way to accomplish this is to follow our extraordinarily high standards. Your health is worth it!
Q: So how much is ProIQ Advanced Probiotic?A: If you bought all the strains in ProIQ Advanced Probiotic separately, you would spend $85 or more each month and it would be worth it! But we wanted to make it as affordable for everyone as possible, so you won’t pay $85 or $69 or even $59...
After long deliberation, we decided you won’t pay ANY of those suggested retail prices.
Q. How can good bacteria do all these amazing things?A: Actually, a major part of what the good bacteria does, is to inform your body. Your body has the amazing powers. It just has to be informed and directed. Think of good bacteria as police. Your body recognizes them and becomes alerted to the real health enemies in your system. Many devastating illnesses are the result of your body being confused.
Q: Why did you choose those particular strains of beneficial bacteria?A: We chose our 7 strains because of their proven effects on the body. They have very unique properties in health protection. Here is a breakdown of each one:
Unique Features of each bacterial strain:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus - Provides health benefits such as stimulation of mucosal immunity as well as protection from intestinal and respiratory infections. It has also been linked to aiding the immune system fight against intestinal and urinary tract pathogens.
Recent research has shown that it is also linked to modulating GABA receptors, which help improve mood and reduce stress related cravings.
- Bifidobacterium longum – This strain is effective in assisting the body at maintaining a healthy and normal digestive tract by helping to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. Along with promoting a healthy digestive tract, Bifidobacterium longum helps boost the immune system. Further benefits of this probiotic are diarrhea prevention in antibiotic treated patients, cholesterol reduction, alleviation of lactose intolerance symptoms, immune stimulation, and cancer prevention.
The benefits of bifidobacterium longum are substantial at promoting a healthy balance of intestinal flora through the production of organic compounds that regulate the pH of the intestines.
Along with the health benefits bifidobacterium longum provides, studies have suggested this probiotic may also be able to aid in the relief of weight loss associated constipation, allergies, and inflammation associated with Crohn's disease or colitis.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - Naturally present in the mouth and intestines, it helps in the prevention of infections and diseases. It produces acidic substances that help create a poor environment for harmful bacteria.
Lactobacillus acidophilus produces lactase, which converts lactose into simple sugars, helpful for those with a sensitivity to lactose as it can agitate the immune system.
- Lactobacillus plantarum - Naturally found in human digestive tracts, this strain helps in eliminating symptoms caused by Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome and colitis. Another known benefit of lactobacillus plantarum is its ability to effectively destroy pathogens and support the preservation of important nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants.
This probiotic has also been shown to significantly reduce allergic reactions to soy.
- Streptococcus thermophilus - A probiotic that promotes healthy gastrointestinal function. It is commonly found in a few dairy products such as yogurt.
This probiotic aids in the breakdown of casein, which is found in many dairy products. It is also capable of preventing nitrates from turning into nitrites, which have been linked to cancer.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum - Helps in maintaining microflora balance within the intestines, controlling the levels of harmful bacteria and supporting the immune system.
This probiotic promotes intestinal regularity and good performance of the digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – A powerful probiotic, it improves digestion and oral health while lowering cholesterol and supporting the immune system. Bifidobacterium lactis has been proven useful in the prevention of colorectal cancer and the increase in tumoricidal activity.
In aiding the digestive system, Bifidobacterium lactis is able to reduce constipation, diarrhea, IBS symptoms and intestinal permeability, while also normalizing bowel movements and improving digestive comfort.
Bifidobacterium lactis is a beneficial addition to any diet as it promotes an increase in vaccination immune response and a reduction of respiratory diseases, flus, colds, and a reduction of allergic inflammation and inflammatory responses.